If you can tie your shoelaces, you can create an erotic masterpiece!
From the author of underground bestseller SM101 comes this compendium of
sensible, sensational advice about how to tie up your sweetie, or get
tied up yourself. Issues addressed by the book:
- Erotic power play and bondage.
- Safety, possible emergencies and risk factors.
- Self bondage.
- How rope should be selected, used and washed.
- Basic knots.
- Over 30 different bondage positions.
- Rope harnesses which include basic Japanese bondage techniques.
- And many more.
There are some issued that are NOT reviewed in this book. These issues
include suspension bondage, intermediate to advanced Japanese bondage
and bondage lasting more than 2 hours.
Written by Jay Wiseman. Book is 322 pages which includes a bibliography and glossary.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 29 June, 2011.